1. To cultivate healthy and profitable competition among manufacturing members.
2. To provide continuous exchange of technical assistance and services between the suppliers and the manufacturing members for a progressive technology upliftment.
3. To explore potential business opportunities beneficial to the progress of the industry, and to enhance the economic growth of the country.
4. To coordinate with the government for faster services in the approval of quality standards for the protection of the manufacturers & consumers.
5. To seek assistance from the government in the implementation of the business taxes and the duties that becomes profitable and favorable to the industry.
6. To work jointly and collectively with like minded organizations to facilitate linkage development.
The Association shall promote the Paint industry's substantial contributions to with a strict adherence to ethical business practices and legal conduct.